My name is Set Hallström, I am a 1980 born half-Swiss, half-Swedish man. I spent my formative years in Sweden but moved to Switzerland when I was 7 years old and later to Spain at 25 to work as a free-lance graphic designer and music producer in the thriving scene of Electronic music of Barcelona. These moves helped me to develop my interest for different languages, and today I speaks five fluently. I have a broad and genuine interest for people and this, combined with my well-developed communication skills, gives me the perfect tools to work with in social environments. I am reliable and upfront. One of my most appreciated skills is my attention to detail and my ability to remain clear and calm in very stressful or difficult situations while communicating with customers.
When I am not working, I spend most of my time writing music, poetry, animating or experimenting with my own Ubuntu servers. I have got a big interest in graphic design music production. My schooling at École Cantonale d'Art du Vallais (Swiss Art-school) and my experiences as free-lance graphic designer have given me deep knowledge of several tools for printed- / digital-publications, such as the complete Adobe products suit, several CMS systems including the codes and the mechanisms behind these digital-platforms such as: HTML, CSS, PHP mySQL and Apache. Free Open Source Software and DIY advocate, I am also volunteering as Project-Leader for the multimedia flavour of the Operating System "Ubuntu" (UbuntuStudio.org) and the initiator of the non-profit digital record-label and artist-management foundation Basspistol.com
Last update: 13 May 2016
• French (Native)
• Swedish (Native)
• Spannish (Fluent)
• German (Fluent)
• English (Fluent)
• School Of Fine Arts ECAV, specializing in Graphic Design (Switzerland 2000-2004)
• Bachelor (Switzerland 1995-2000)
• Volunteer Project-Leader for the multimedia flavour of Ubuntu
• OS: Linux User (Allday Everyday), Mac OSX (Advanced User), Windows AD (Certified)
• WEB: Apache, LIGHTTPD, mySQL, HTML, CSS, Icecast2, Liquidsoap.
• SOFTWARE: Office (LibreOffice), Gimp, Blender3D, Ardour, Inkscape, Scribus, Adobe Suit, Quark Express, etc, etc...
• Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer (2005-present) Posters, illustrations, logotypes to companies in Sweden, Switzerland
and Spain. (Customers: Villa Magica Records, Gestronic, Taichi Qua, MicroBCN. Kumquat, Attitudes, Gnashed Records, Rolando Y Su funnybunny, Globo, Rodeo Booking, Nitsa, Sidecar, Basspistol Records)
• Artists and researh for Rodeo Bookings and globoBCN. Booking and PR (Spain 2007-2010)
• Grafic Designer for REALA. Internship (Sweden 2004)
• Grafic Designer for BLVDR. Internship (Switzerland 2003)
• Fuel-Technician for Fortum. Part time. (Stockholm 2011-present)
• Product Specialist for NextBeat By WACOM. (Spain 2009-2010)
• Teleoperator for Sellbytell, Technic Support for EPSON and WACOM (Spain 2008-2010)
• Teleoperator for Multipartner. Sales (Spain 2007)
• Technician for Hellstens Renhålning, Electronic Recycling (Sweden 2007)
• Teleoperator for Connecta (Spain 2005)
• A&R and manager for Basspistol (WorldWide 2010-present)
• Coordinator for the departement of Art&Culture at RMLL (Geneva 2012)
• Youth-center teacher in various music and art projects. (Geneva 2004-2005)
This website is buildt and run using Freedom Software.
All Priviledges Reserved, 1980 - ∞