Set is a 1980 born half-Swiss, half-Swedish man. He spent his formative years in Sweden but moved to Switzerland when he was 7 years old. The move helped him to develop his interest for different languages, and today he speaks five fluently. He has a broad and genuine interest for people and this, combined with his well-developed communication skills, gives him the perfect tools to work with in social environments. Set is reliable and upfront. One of his most appreciated skills is his ability to remain clear and calm in very stressful or difficult situations while communicating with customers.
When Set is not working, he spends most of his time writing music, poetry, animating or experimenting with his own Ubuntu servers. He has got a big private interest in graphic design and music production, a deep knowledge of several tools for printed and digital publications, the complete Adobe products suit, HTML, CSS, and skills in PHP mySQL and apache.
• French (Native)
• Swedish (Native)
• Spanish (Fluent)
• German (Fluent)
• English (Fluent)
• School Of Fine Arts ECAV, specializing in Graphic Design (Switzerland 2000-2004)
• Bachelor (Switzerland 1995-2000)
• OS: Linux User (Allday Everyday), Mac OSX (Advanced User), Windows AD (Certified)
• WEB: Apache, LIGHTTPD, mySQL, HTML, CSS, Icecast2, Liquidsoap.
• CREATIVE SOFTWARE: DAW (most of them), Office (LibreOffice), Gimp, Blender3D, Ardour, Inkscape, Scribus, Adobe Suit, Quark Express, computer love, etc, etc...
• Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer (2005-present) Posters, illustrations, logotypes to companies in Sweden, Switzerland
and Spain. (Customers: Villa Magica Records, Gestronic, Taichi Qua, MicroBCN. Kumquat, Attitudes, Gnashed Records,
Rolando Y Su funnybunny, Globo, Rodeo Booking, Nitsa, Sidecar, Tracy Recordings, Basspistol Records)
• Artists and research for Rodeo Bookings and globoBCN. Booking and PR (Spain 2007-2010)
• Graphic Designer for REALA. Internship (Sweden 2004)
• Graphic Designer for BLVDR. Internship (Switzerland 2003)
• H&R for the department of Art&Culture at RMLL (Geneva 2012)
• Teleoperator for Sellbytell, Technic Support for EPSON and WACOM Product Specialist for NextBeat By WACOM. (Spain 2008-2010)
• Teleoperator for Multipartner. Sales (Spain 2007)
• Technician for Hellstens Renhålning, Electronic Recycling (Sweden 2007)
• Teleoperator for Connecta (Spain 2005)
• A&R and manager for Basspistol (WorldWide 2010-present)
• Coordinator for the department of Art&Culture at RMLL (Geneva 2012)
• Youth-center teacher in various music and art projects. (Geneva 2004-2005)