I spent my formative years in Sweden but moved to Switzerland when I was 7 years old and later to Spain at 25 to work as a free-lance graphic designer and music producer in the thriving scene of Electronic music of Barcelona. These moves helped me to develop my interest for different languages, and today I speak five fluently. I have a broad and genuine interest for people and this, combined with my well-developed communication skills, gives me the perfect tools to work with in social environments. My schooling at École Cantonale d’Art du Vallais (Swiss Art-school, today known as EDHEA) and my experiences as free-lance graphic designer have given me deep knowledge of several tools for printed- / digital-publications, such as the complete Adobe products suit, several CMS systems including the codes and the mechanisms behind these digital-platforms.
When I am not working, I spend most of my time writing music, poetry, animating or experimenting with my own Ubuntu servers. Free Open Source Software and DIY advocate, I have also been volunteering as Project-Leader for the multimedia flavor of the Operating System “Ubuntu” (UbuntuStudio.org) and am the initiator of the non-profit digital record-label and artist-management foundation Basspistol.com
- French (Native)
- Swedish (Native)
- Spanish (Fluent)
- German (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- School Of Fine Arts ECAV, specializing in Graphic Design (Switzerland 2000-2004)
- Bachelor of Arts (Switzerland 1995-2000)
- OS: Linux User (All day Everyday), Mac OSX (Advanced User), Windows AD (Once upon a time Certified)
- WEB: Nginx, Apache, LIGHTTPD, mySQL, HTML, CSS, Icecast2, Liquidsoap.
- SOFTWARE: Did i say Free/Libre-software?
- Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer (2004-present) Posters, illustrations, logotypes to companies in Sweden, Switzerland and Spain. (Customers: Villa Magica Records, Gestronic, Taichi Qua, MicroBCN. Kumquat, Attitudes, Gnashed Records, Rolando Y Su funnybunny, Globo, Rodeo Booking, Nitsa, Sidecar, Basspistol Records)
- Artists and research for Rodeo Bookings and globoBCN. Booking and PR (Spain 2007-2010)
- Graphic Designer for REALA. Internship (Sweden 2004)
- Graphic Designer for BLVDR. Internship (Switzerland 2003)
- Web Developer for Cuttlefish.se Part time (Stockholm 2019-Present).
- Web Developer for Seeqest,Part time (Stockholm 2019-2020).
- Web Developer for Momangen.se Part time (Stockholm 2019-2020).
- Web Developer for En Renare Vardag AB,Part time (Stockholm 2019-Present).
- Community Manager for Innovate Security Sweden AB,Part time (Stockholm 2018-2019).
- Community Manager for Trifork AB (Event Management, PR, Marketing, (Stockholm 2016-2018).
- Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer; Posters, illustrations, logotypes, informative websites. (Europe, 2004 – present).
- Sysadmin for Basspistol.com (Internet, 2005 – present).
- Project-Lead for Ubuntu Studio; (Internet, April 2016 – April 2017)
- Product Specialist for NextBeat By WACOM. (Spain 2009-2010)