My name is Set Hallström, I am a 1980 born half-Swiss, half-Swedish humanoïd. I spent my formative years in Sweden but moved to Switzerland when I was 7 years old and later to Spain at 25 to work as a free-lance graphic designer and music producer in the thriving scene of Electronic music of Barcelona. These moves helped me to develop my interest for different languages, and today I speak five fluently. I have a broad and genuine interest for people and this, combined with my well-developed communication skills, gives me the perfect tools to work with in social environments. I am reliable and upfront. One of my most appreciated skills is my attention to detail and my ability to remain clear in very stressful or difficult situations and communicate my calm.
I have a big interest in graphic design, music production and I love to thinker about all the ways humans interact and communicate with each other. My schooling at École Cantonale d'Art du Vallais (Swiss Art-school, today known as EDHEA) and my experiences as free-lance graphic designer have given me deep knowledge of several tools for printed- / digital-publications, such as the complete Adobe products suit, several CMS systems including the codes and the mechanisms behind these digital-platforms such as: HTML, CSS, PHP mySQL and Apache. Free Open Source Software and DIY advocate, I have been volunteering as Project-Leader for the multimedia flavour of the Operating System "Ubuntu" (UbuntuStudio.org) and I am the initiator of the non-profit digital record-label and artist-management foundation Basspistol.com
- French (Native)
- Swedish (Native)
- Spannish (Fluent)
- German (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Perpetual student at the Streetsoul Academy.
- School Of Fine Arts ECAV, specializing in Graphic Design (Switzerland 2000-2004)
- Bachelor (Switzerland 1995-2000)
- OS: Linux User (Allday Everyday), Mac OSX (Advanced User), Windows AD (Certified 2010)
- WEB: Jekyll, Drupal, WordPress, Nginx, LIGHTTPD, mySQL, html5, CSS, Icecast2, Liquidsoap.
- CONTENT: Office, LibreOffice, Gimp, Blender3D, Ardour, Inkscape, Scribus, Adobe Suit, Quark Express, etc, etc...
- Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer (2005-present) Posters, illustrations, logotypes to companies in Sweden, Switzerland and Spain. (Customers: Villa Magica Records, Gestronic, Taichi Qua, MicroBCN. Kumquat, Attitudes, Gnashed Records, Rolando Y Su funnybunny, Globo, Rodeo Booking, Nitsa, Sidecar, Basspistol Records)
- Artists and research for Rodeo Bookings and globoBCN. Booking and PR (Spain 2007-2010)
- Grafic Designer for REALA. Internship (Sweden 2004)
- Grafic Designer for BLVDR. Internship (Switzerland 2003)
- Web Developer for En Renare Vardag AB, Part time (Stockholm 2019-Present).
- Community Manager for Innovate Security Sweden AB, Part time (Stockholm 2018-2019).
- Community Manager for Trifork AB (Event Management, PR, Marketing, (Stockholm 2016-2018).
- Part Time Freelance Graphic Designer; Posters, illustrations, logotypes. (Europe, 2004 – 2010).
- Web-Server Administrator for Basspistol.com (Internet, 2005 – present).
- Volunteer Project-Lead for Ubuntu Studio; (Internet, April 2016 – April 2017)
- Fuel-Technician for Fortum. Part time. (Stockholm 2011-2016)
- Product Specialist for NextBeat By WACOM. (Spain 2009-2010)
- Teleoperator for Sellbytell, Technic Support for EPSON and WACOM (Spain 2008-2010)
- Teleoperator for Multipartner. Sales (Spain 2007)
- Technician for Hellstens Renhålning, Electronic Recycling (Sweden 2007)
- Teleoperator for Connecta (Spain 2005)